On Thursday 11 April the HeroFestival, organised by HortiHeroes, VNO-NCW Westland-Delfland and Rotterdam Food Cluster, will take place. This is the moment where front-runners, innovators, government, knowledge institutions, start-ups, young professionals and investors in the Food & Flower industry will team up with other industries and outside talent to accelerate their impact.
The theme of this year is … Global Challenges, Dutch Solutions! Just like last year, you’ll enjoy presentations by seasoned experts and pitches by young heroes from the HortiHeroes Academy. Start-ups and scale-ups from our eco-system will showcase their innovation, and will be matched with leaders in the sector.
By applying our knowledge and skills to global challenges, we’re strengthening our position as global front-runner.
Program* 11 april 2019 | Global Challenges, Dutch Solutions
- 12:30 - 13:00: Check-in
- 12.30 - 19.30: Innovator Space: meet Startup Heroes & HortiHeroes Intrapreneurs
- 13.00 - 13.30: Opening HeroFestival by host Katja Berkhout, International Director StartupDelta, HortiHeroes, VNO-NCW Westland-Delfland and Rotterdam Food Cluster
- 13.30 - 15.00: Inspirational Innovators on stage a.o. Czander Dubbeld - Intrapreneur Lely and ecosystem partners e.g. YES!Delft, LDE and more.
- 15:00 - 16:00: Ynzo van Zanten - Chief Evangelist Tony’s Chocolonely
- 16:00 - 18:00: HeroDay with pitches of the HortiHeroes class of 2018 en 2019 and Rob Baan, Owner Koppert Cress about Feeding the World 2.0
- 18.00 - 19.30: Network drinks at the Innovator Space
*Stay tuned for more information about speakers, sessions and special matchmaking opportunities!
- HeroFestival Ticket* € 95,-
- Early Bird Ticket (35% discount until 31 jan 2019) € 62,-
- Startup Ticket incl. demo € 45,-
- Student Ticket € 15,-
* HortiHeroes partners will receive a special discount.
“Zero Hunger in a Liveable World by 2030”
Let’s innovate faster together. Join us in our mission!